The awkward moment when someone says "I can't afford that." TFM.

    1. hinckley

      TFT have any decency. Money won’t get you very far, bc you’re a cock smoker.

      13 years ago at 5:08 pm
  1. Slick Back Frat

    I get what you are trying to say here. But, this is clearly NF and a Total Geed Move

    13 years ago at 11:18 am
    1. Distilled1865

      Yeah…you got mixed up here. This shouldn’t be on the TFM wall. Unless you’re sitting next to someone looking a particular product and the other person says, “I can’t afford that” and then you say you’ll take it and pay cash. That would be FaF.

      13 years ago at 11:26 am
    1. Broker

      It definitely is. Intern is always on this site checking shit and it took you about an hour to respond. Chilis guy comes and goes and would not have seen my post or posted a few days later. Gigs up, intern.

      13 years ago at 6:39 pm
    2. The_Chilis_Guy

      It took me an hour to respond because I was taking a study break. (This is from the real me, my father always tells me “Why waste time when you could be learning something new?”)

      13 years ago at 7:51 pm
    3. The_Chilis_Guy

      Yup! There isn’t a way to prove I’m not. Nor is there a way to prove I am without IP addresses. When in rome?

      13 years ago at 8:17 pm
    4. XxRushPIKE69xX

      The Chili’s Guy is my pledge brother’s big bro, don’t give him a hard time he can hook you up with some mad discounts for like chips and shit.

      13 years ago at 11:37 am
  2. fratatat

    only time that happened to me was when i was touring a family friend’s 300 million dollar vineyard in napa. god damn thats a lot of money

    13 years ago at 11:52 am
  3. Engaged and underage

    You know, not every single fraternity member can be as financially blessed as you. In fact, my own fiancee is putting himself through college on financial aid, loans and scholarships without any help from his parents because they can’t afford it. He pays his fraternity dues with loan money and the hard-earned paychecks he receives from his part-time job. He doesn’t have a yacht or a summer house or a brand-new Mercedes, and is a hard-working, independent, incredible man in spite of that. Being a true, respectable fraternity gentleman regardless of what’s in your bank account: TFM.

    13 years ago at 12:04 pm
    1. jimmy_broffett

      While your fiancee sounds like an upstanding gentleman, according to your screen name he is also a pedophile.

      13 years ago at 12:10 pm
    2. Angel in Pearls

      Sweetheart, you must not know much about weddings or French.

      Fiancee is how one would describe the female partner in a relationship.
      Fiance is how one would describe the male.

      13 years ago at 12:54 pm
    3. Engaged and underage

      My sincerest apologies, Angel in Pearls, for offending you with my inferior knowledge of the French language. Ever heard of a spelling error? No need to be snarky, honey.

      Haha don’t worry, he’s not a pedophile! We’re both 20 years old.

      13 years ago at 1:03 pm
    4. Engaged and underage

      ENGAGED at 20, not married dumbass. We’re not getting married for a few more years. We’re engaged so young because we’ve been together 5 and a half years and wanted to take the next step. Sorry I’m not sorry you haven’t found the total package like I have.

      13 years ago at 2:20 pm
    5. The Piker

      How is he the total package if he is poor? Personality and appearance should only be about 5% of the formula when looking for a guy. The other 95% should be some combination of wealth/desire for a pre-nup.

      13 years ago at 2:22 pm
    6. frat to the dome

      contrary to your belief ive found plenty of “total packages”. im just not engaged to the fucking things. next step is for you to go back to the kitchen miss.

      13 years ago at 2:24 pm
    7. PKPfratstar

      Having to be defended by a woman. NF. Sorry but your man is obviously not a gentleman because he has not once defended your honor. If he is not a gentleman than he cannot under any circumstances be the “total package.”

      13 years ago at 3:58 pm
    8. Itsadeepburn

      Pay no attention, she’s still bitter about being rejected from MTV’s teen mom

      13 years ago at 5:29 pm
    9. Jim Bro Laws

      @engaged and underage. How did you know your man was the “total package” at 14 years old? Did he show you his package?

      13 years ago at 7:43 am
  4. all things frat

    20 and engaged? haha you’re fucked especially if his parents aren’t loaded

    13 years ago at 1:19 pm